Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake. Chop up everything and add all seasonings. Before you jump to Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food. Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided.
Transfer the cooked sausage to a large baking dish. Layer the potatoes next, followed by the cheese. Top with the cooked, crumbled sausage. You can have Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 12 oz of Precooked Beef Smoked Sausage.
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables [all rinsed & rough chopped].
- Prepare 3 of LG Idaho Potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of LG Red Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Bell Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Vidaila Onions.
- Prepare 2 of Celery Stalks.
- You need 6 Cloves of Garlic [smashed & minced].
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes & vegetables].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- It’s of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Red Salsas.
- Prepare of Hot Sauces.
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Parsley [for garnish].
Mix the soup with the water and pour over all. Simply chopped red skin potatoes, tri-colored bell peppers, sliced vidalia onion, and all the good spices like smoked paprika, cumin, garlic, and pepper! Arrange the roasted potatoes in a serving bowl. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Mike's Peppered Potato Onion Sausage Bake step by step
- Chop up everything and add all seasonings..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Enjoy!.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes..
- Serve with various salsas and sauces. Enjoy!.
Sausage, Peppers, Onions, and Potato Bake. allrecipes.com Jessie Wirts. loading. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Place the sausage, potatoes, peppers, onions and garlic (if using) in the pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the ingredients. Season with the oregano, salt and pepper.