White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding. Mix the pudding mix, milk, and sweetened condensed milk and blend well. Fold in the whipped topping, bananas, and white chocolate chips. You will absolutely love this recipe.
Nutella, marshmallows, angel food cake, chocolate syrup. Using an angel food cake recipe as a base (which helps prevent the whole cake from becoming too dense, if alas, naturally the combination of so many ingredients lends to it a hearty composition), I added chocolate—principally in cocoa powder but Simple Chocolate and Banana Pudding Recipe. This chocolate pudding look really delish… · These Mini Banana Pudding Cheesecakes are made with vanilla wafer crusts, banana cheesecake Punch Bowl Strawberry Lush Angel Cake from Deep South Dish, includes layers of cubed angel food cake. You can have White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding
- Prepare 2 boxes of Hersey White Chocolate Pudding.
- It’s of I Whole Angel Food Cake from your local grocery bakery.
- It’s Bunch of Bananas (I like a lot of bananas so I usually use 6).
- Prepare of Milk as box of pudding calls for.
- Prepare of I regular size container of extra creamy Cool Whip.
- Prepare of I small bag white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of deep pan or dish. I use the cheap throw away lasagna pans.
Banana pudding is a simple Southern classic that has evolved into an all-American favorite. This recipe lightens up the traditional pudding by using From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods. White chocolate and bananas up the ante in this dessert, giving the puddings a beguiling richness that's perfect for winter.
White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding instructions
- Slice bananas into circles.
- Crush angel food cake into pieces (I just rip off small pieces and set aside in large bowl) set some aside for topping…. about a cup and a half.
- Make pudding according to box and add half bag of chocolate chips.
- Put layer of angel food cake, layer of bananas and layer of pudding….. repeat until all are used.
- Top with container of Cool Whip, remaining chocolate chips and the crushed cake you set aside earlier.
- Cover with foil and place in fridge for pudding to thicken (about two hours.) Serve!!.
View top rated Chocolate pudding angel food recipes with ratings and reviews. Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. Light, airy angel food cakes are a perfect canvas for fresh summer fruit and a little whipped cream. For even more flavor, fold in some lemon curd or grated white chocolate to the whipped cream. Slather banana pudding on top of the bottom layer and top the pudding with banana slices.