Onion Porkchop. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium heat. In the drippings, saute onions until tender. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Season pork with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil. As onions are sautéing, season both sides of pork chops with salt, black pepper, thyme and garlic powder. You can cook Onion Porkchop using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Porkchop
- You need 4 pieces of pork chop, cut into halves.
- You need Half of onion slices.
- It’s As needed of Egg yolk.
- Prepare To taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare As needed of Flour.
- It’s To taste of Soy sauce.
Transfer onions to a plate, do not wipe out skillet. DIP pork chops into beaten egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika. Heat oil in heavy skillet until a couple of drops of water sizzles when placed in the pan.
Onion Porkchop instructions
- Marinate pork chop with soy sauce, flour, black pepper and egg yol. Leave it for an hour..
- After an hour, heat wok add oil then fry pork chop..
- When half done, add onion then fry them together until pork is tender..
Sprinkle chops with garlic salt and lemon pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown chops in oil. Coat the pork chops, first with the beaten eggs, then with the breadcrumb mixture. Take care to coat both sides. Brown pork chops in a medium skillet over medium heat.