Sauteed Pork with Onion Sauce. Add sauce from skillet, Worcestershire and spices; add chops, onions and mushrooms. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops on each side.
Brown pork in oil and butter over medium-high heat, and remove. Saute plums and onion over medium heat. Add vinegar, and stir until bubbling. You can cook Sauteed Pork with Onion Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Pork with Onion Sauce
- You need 100 g of pork.
- You need 2 Tbsp of wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
Return pork to pan, and toss. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. Instructions Rub pork chops on all sides with prepared sage, salt, and pepper.
Sauteed Pork with Onion Sauce step by step
- To make the sauce, dice the onion into small pieces. Heat a pan and add the wine vinegar, onion, grated garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- In another pan, and put 1 Tbsp of olive oil and heat. Put in the pork and fry both sides until it's are browned and crispy..
- Put the pork on a warm dish and pour the sauce on the top..
Coat pork chops with flour mixture. Add the remaining oil and the onion to the pan. Serve the pork and sauce spooned over the rice and scattered with the parsley. Place onions in skillet with pan juices; sprinkle with rosemary. Skim any fat from the juices in the roasting pan, add the sherry and bring to a boil over moderately high heat, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.