Steak Pork Ribs in Onion Sauce. Marinade pork ribs with garlic salt, a dash of salt, pepper, steak powder, corn starch. If air frying, cover meat with a bit of oil before air frying. Steak Pork Ribs in Onion Sauce.
Steak Pork Ribs in Onion Sauce An easy fusion pork dish that satisfies. To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve it. You can have Steak Pork Ribs in Onion Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Pork Ribs in Onion Sauce
- You need of cut pork ribs (enough for 3).
- You need 2 tbsp of steak powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of salt.
- It’s of corn starch (enough to coat meat evenly).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken granules from aah! BISTO.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need of water (to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
Slice your pork steaks thin for added flavor and tenderness. The onion sauce permeates the meat during the cooking process leaving you with a When the olive oil starts to sizzle, distribute the pork steaks over the onion (it doesn't matter if some overlap), season with salt, cover with the tomatoes. Transfer ribs to cutting board, reserving sauce in pan. Meanwhile, cook onion and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Steak Pork Ribs in Onion Sauce instructions
- Marinade pork ribs with garlic salt, a dash of salt, pepper, steak powder, corn starch. Set aside for 30 mins in fridge.
- Deep fry the pork ribs or air fry them until brown. If air frying, cover meat with a bit of oil before air frying. Set aside..
- Over stove, separately saute onion until soft, add garlic and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Add water, granules, any other seasoning u want, salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and stir until thickened.
- Add deep fried pork ribs into the mix and coat the pork with sauce..
Combine the ketchup, steak sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and garlic in a bowl; whisk and transfer to slow cooker or pot. Place the steak in the pot and cover with sauce, then onion. Spray electric fry pan or very large skillet with cooking spray. Sprinkle pepper on both sides of each meat piece. Add remaining butter and onion to pan and cook until soft and lightly caramelized.