Spicy soy sauce chicken with onion and green pepper. Slice green peppers and onion into strips. Combine sugar, soy sauce, chili paste and chicken stock or water in a small bowl. Heat a saute pan with olive oil.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Whisk together oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper, half cup water and one tablespoon of cornstarch and set aside. Once the chicken has marinated, toss it in remaining two tablespoons cornstarch. You can cook Spicy soy sauce chicken with onion and green pepper using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy soy sauce chicken with onion and green pepper
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of taaspoon sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Chinese wine.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- You need 2 of red Chili.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1 of small Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of Chicken filet.
Heat two tablespoons oil in a large pan and add the chicken pieces. Put the chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Toss the chicken and the spices with your hands until the chicken is evenly coated with the spices. Set the bowl with chicken aside on the counter while you prepare onion and peppers.
Spicy soy sauce chicken with onion and green pepper instructions
- Chicken fillet, seasoning with st, sugar, white pepper and Chinese wine. Stay for 30 minutes.
- Chopped onion, green pepper, Chili and garlic.
- Stir fried the garlic and chilli after the oil is hot.
- Add Onion and keep stir flying (until it becomes golden in Color).
- Put the chicken fillet (spicy soy source may be added if you want to be more spicy).
- After 3 minutes, put the green pepper and keeps stir frying until the chicken is done..
Peel the onion and cut into slices. Add the peppers to the middle of the pan, and let sit for another minute, or until well browned. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the chicken, green onions, and garlic until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Add the spicy garlic leek infused oil. When the oil is heated, add the onion, green onion, red chili pepper, green chili pepper, and the small dried red chili peppers.