Diet Meatballs with Onions and Tomato Sauce. In a saucepan, cook the remaining onions with the vegetable oil until tender. Diet Meatballs with Onions and Tomato Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily.
They're fine and they look wonderful. Meanwhile, make the tomato chilli sauce: spray a large deep frying pan lightly with oil and place over a low to medium heat. Meatballs, with just the right touch of onion and basil. You can cook Diet Meatballs with Onions and Tomato Sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diet Meatballs with Onions and Tomato Sauce
- You need 1 kg of lean ground beef.
- You need 6 of medium onions, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
It's like spaghetti night, without the carbs. In the same skillet, make the sauce. Sauté some more onion and add garlic and more Ras el Hanout. Then, add the diced tomatoes, raisins, and chicken broth.
Diet Meatballs with Onions and Tomato Sauce step by step
- Mix the meat, cinnamon, allspice, salt and half of the onions in a blender until you have a homogeneous paste..
- Wet your hands with some water and divide the meat mixture into small balls..
- Place the meatballs in a baking tray and bake in the oven while turning them frequently until they are cooked. Remove and set aside..
- In a saucepan, cook the remaining onions with the vegetable oil until tender. Then add in the meatballs, the tomato paste and 4 cups of water. Cook over medium heat..
- When the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat and cook for about 30 minutes, with the saucepan covered..
- Serve hot with rice..
Add the meatballs back to the sauce. Combine mince, onion, breadcrumbs, half the basil, and parmesan in a large bowl. Cover and chill mixture until required. In a large bowl, add the ground beef, ground pork, sausage, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan, parsley, and wet bread crumbs. To serve, place meatballs in a warming dish or slow cooker on low heat setting.