onions mushrooms and sirloin burgers in gravy. From Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom Gravy -easy comfort food that won't break the bank! Rich mushroom gravy over tender hamburger steaks is a great weeknight dinner. Here is how the way you brew it.
So, I created this hearty – flavorful chopped sirloin steak. Had to have onions and mushrooms, then a flavorful beef gravy to bring it all together. Served with mashed potatoes and a veggie and you have one awesome meal, in no time at all. You can cook onions mushrooms and sirloin burgers in gravy using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of onions mushrooms and sirloin burgers in gravy
- Prepare 7 of third pound sirloin burgers.
- You need 1 large of red onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of fifteen ounces chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Add the mushrooms and continue cooking until mushrooms are tender. Let sit until cool enough to handle. In a large bowl, mix the sirloin, salt, pepper, steak sauce, and onion-mushroom mixture. In same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
onions mushrooms and sirloin burgers in gravy instructions
- Pan fry onions and mushrooms in a little olive oil and butter.
- When done put into a container set aside.
- Pan fry the burgers retain the juices when done remove the burgers to a plate.
- To the juices in pan add chicken broth thank you Bigchuck for telling me the following add your onions and mushrooms I omitted it this part is a revision thank you Bigchuck.
- Bring to boil.
- Mix cornstarch and water add to boiling liquids let thicken add burgers back break one up into pieces cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Dredge burgers in flour and cook until desired doneness, turning once. Nothing beats a gravy-smothered burger patty with a perfectly charred crust, especially when served with creamy mashed potatoes and simply sautéed green beans. Better yet: The dish comes together in one pan. You could also add mushrooms to the pan with the onion and sauté until browned. Rich brown gravy over a burger smothered with fresh mushrooms and browned onion with a potato on the side (smothered in more gravy) make a delicious comfort-food meal.