Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce. Discover How To Cook Cuban Marinated Pork And Black Bean Avocado Salsa. Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce. Pork tenderloin is best cooked quickly, while pork loin benefits from a longer, slower time.
Succulent pork roast with fragrant garlic, rosemary and wine. Great recipe for Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce. Traditionally this sauce was called Gipsy Sauce or Zigeuner Soße. You can cook Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce
- You need 6-8 of sweet pointed peppers, (any colour).
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of brown onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of plain flour.
- It’s 200 ml of vegetable stock (or more if needed).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of flat teaspoons smoked or hot paprika.
- It’s 2 of flat teaspoons sweet paprika.
- Prepare 4-6 cloves of garlic (try using smoked garlic).
- It’s 1 of lemon, juice only.
- It’s 4-6 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of brown sugar (optional.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper each.
- It’s of For porkloin.
- You need 1 of large loin of pork.
- You need Bowl of flour, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need of Small bowl Breadcrumbs or panko,.
It was so called as if is believed that traveling folks, called Zigeuner in Germany, brought it to Germany. There is no derogatory meaning in the name at all,. Mix the cream with the curry and paprika. Cover the dish, bake in oven for about an hour.
Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce step by step
- Gather all ingredients. Butterfly pork loin, bash it thin with wooden meat tenderrizer. This gives two large pieces of tenderloin that you can easily separate into 4 pieces. Remove any sinus. Whisk eggs, season flour. First dip meat thoroughly in flour, shake off, then dip it in egg let excess drip off, then roll in panko until completly covered. Set aside..
- Finely slice onions and pepper. Saute onions and peppers until onions are soft. Sprinkle with flour stir thoroughly until flour is cooked off but not burned, add stock and garlic, keep stirring..
- Add tomato ketchup and paprika, keep simmering until almost cooked down. Add lemon, honey and sugar until the flavour becomes almost like a smokey,sweet and sour sauce. It should be quite thick. It almost tastes like chinese sweet and sour sauce but is much deeper in flavour because of paprika and other ingredients..
- Fry your porkloin gently, turn, remove when golden brown from both sides. Any leftover prepared loin of pork can be eaten with just golden brownwd sauted onions..
When cooked sprinkle with the dill and parsley.. Sig's Porkloin Steak with Pepper & Onion Sauce. by Sigrun; Sig's my kind of Sauerkraut. by Sigrun; Sig's pointed cabbage bake. Stir in tomato, then onion soup mix blended with water, thyme and pepper. Brown pork in nonstick skillet over low heat. In a large skillet or wok, brown steak in oil.