Stuffing meatloaf. Mix beef, onion, stuffing mix, and egg by hand in a bowl. Press beef mixture into prepared pan. Place the mixture in a bread loaf pan.
Place warm water, onion soup mix and dry stuffing mix in a bowl. DIRECTIONS Combine contents of crumb pouch and milk. Add egg Worcestershire sauce and contents of seasoning pouch; mix well. You can cook Stuffing meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffing meatloaf
- You need 1 packages of Stovetop stuffing, dry.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 packages of onion soup mix, dry.
Add ground beef and mix until combined. Meatloaf with Stuffing is an easy ground beef dinner recipe the whole family will love. Try mixing in a diced onion and a handful of grated cheese (about a cup) to the stuffing mixture before combining with the meat. Good To Know: Meatloaf freezes really well.
Stuffing meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Grease inside bundt pan..
- In a bowl mix water, soup mix and stuffing mix. Let sit 5 minutes to allow ingredients to absorb water..
- Add eggs and beef. Mix well with hands..
- Put beef mixture into bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until no longer pink in the middle. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting..
This Stove Top Stuffing Meatloaf makes excellent leftover sandwiches. The idea of stuffing meatloaf sounded pretty good. Maybe it would convince my man to eat meatloaf. The prep for the stuffing meatloaf was incredibly easy. Thoroughly mix the beef, stuffing, eggs, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire, if desired in a large bowl.