Pecan Pie Cupcakes. Pour into the center of the brown sugar mixture. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Spray a miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
In a liquid measuring cup or a small bowl, stir together hot water and espresso powder; let cool. With these pecan pie cupcakes, you get all the flavors of a pecan pie but in a deliciously moist cupcake! These pecan cupcakes have a graham cracker base, are stuffed with a pecan pie filling and then topped with a deliciously thick butter pecan frosting with a hint of maple syrup. You can have Pecan Pie Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Stir chopped pecans, brown sugar, flour, melted butter, and eggs together in a bowl. All this deliciousness is hidden under a layer of brown sugar frosting. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Spray a miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
Pecan Pie Cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Spring miniature muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (spray with flour in it works best).
- fill each 3/4 full.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes.
- note: generously spray pan with cooking spray with flour. Once they come out of the oven let them cool for one minute and flip them out onto cooling rack. If they cool in the pan they will have to be chiseled out..
Pecan Pie Cupcakes have a gooey pecan pie filling in the middle and are topped with a creamy brown sugar buttercream. There's no better cupcake for Thanksgiving. These cupcakes have so much buttery, crunchy pecan flavor! Basically, this is pecan pie filling, but instead of it being in pie crust, it's in the cupcake. Making it is kind of like making pudding.