Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche. On top of the browned hash browns, add the sauteed mushrooms and onions, the cup of spinach, and the pound of spiral sliced ham. Spinach & Bacon Hash Brown Quiche With a crust of crispy hash browns and a rich, creamy filling studded with spinach and bacon, this cheesy quiche is comfort food at its most satisfying. Delicious for breakfast, lunch or supper!
Press a piece of foil over the chilled crust, fill with pie weights, raw beans or rice. Remove the foil and weights and bake until the crust is light brown. This Spinach and Onion Quiche with Hash Brown Crust is a real show stopper with its mile-high crispy hash brown sides and silky smooth spinach and onion laced quiche interior. You can cook Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche
- It’s 20 oz of shredded hash brownz.
- You need 18 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of baby spinach.
- It’s 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of spiral sliced ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 18 of eggs.
It's the type of dish that elicits oohs and aahs as you bring it to the table and will surely be met with rave reviews once your guests try a bite. To prepare filling and bake quiche: Evenly scatter bacon, spinach and Cheddar over the crust. Whisk eggs and sour cream in a small bowl until smooth. Whisk in milk, salt and pepper.
Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche instructions
- Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with nonstick spray. 9 inch by 13 inch is what I used.
- Spread 20 ounces of hash browns on the bottom of the casserole dish then broil in the oven for 20 minutes until hash browns are golden brown. I used a 20 oz package of preshredded potatoes..
- Saute 2 cups of sliced mushrooms and one medium onion sliced, until just tender..
- On top of the browned hash browns, add the sauteed mushrooms and onions, the cup of spinach, and the pound of spiral sliced ham..
- Beat 18 eggs with 1/2 cup of half and half. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour beaten eggs over the assembled ingredients. Add 1/2 cup of cheese on top..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes until center is done. Poke with a fork to see if eggs are done. The fork will come out not covered in eggs if the center is done..
Pour the egg mixture over the other filling ingredients. In the same skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms in remaining butter. Remove from the heat; sprinkle with flour. Combine eggs, half-andhalf and salt in a large bowl and whisk until well mixed. Arrange spinach on bottom of pie crust.