Green Chili Fish Stew. Fisherman's Stew with Green Chile & Collard Greens Be the first to rate & review! Nicolaus Balla pays homage to the freshwater fish soups of eastern Europe using American ingredients like sturgeon,. Sprinkle flour over the meat and add chopped garlic according to your taste.
Broil green chiles in the oven turning often to evenly darken skin making sure they don't burn. A Southwestern staple, Green Chile Stew is incredibly easy to make, but surprises you with its amazing depth of flavor. Just a few humble ingredients create an irresistible stew that your whole family will love. You can have Green Chili Fish Stew using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Chili Fish Stew
- Prepare 1 of Whole Tilapia Fish.
- You need 1/2 of Green chili.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Royco.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Water.
It's the perfect traditional use for Hatch chiles, but any green chile can substitute. It is also a good source of iron, copper and potassium. Fully mix all the ingredients and place the stockpot back on the. Place fish on onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Green Chili Fish Stew instructions
- Add oil, onions, salt and tomatoes in a pan. Fry until tomatoes become paste like.
- Mix 1 Tablespoon water with royco and pour into the pan.
- Add the water to the pan and simmer until it reduces.
- Add the chopped fish into the pan, cover and cook until fish is cooked, few minutes. Serve hot with Ugali.
Spoon tomatoes and chiles over fish; top with olives. Green Chile Stew Crock-Pot Recipe Combine the pork, flour, pepper and garlic powder in a gallon size Ziploc bag. Shake to coat thoroughly and then add the dusted pork to the slow-cooker. Add the potatoes, chiles, salsa verde, stock, and salt to the crock-pot. Home › Forums › Lunch & Dinner Forums › Mexican › Green Chili Stew Recipe from The Shed in NM.