Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze. Banana Cinnamon Bundt Cake This cake is essentially a moist, tender banana bread made in a bundt pan. The thick, rich cream cheese icing makes for a more decadent treat, but doesn't deter us from enjoying a slice of cake for breakfast. In a seperate large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter for a minute.
This Banana Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing is a super moist banana cake filled with pecans and then drizzled with a creamy cinnamon cream cheese icing. It's so delicious, easy, and beautiful to look at to boot! Bake banana cake in greased bundt pan until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. You can have Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze
- You need of Cake:.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of spotty bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream (or greek yogurt), at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
- Prepare of Glaze:.
- Prepare 3 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of milk.
Once cooled, spread cinnamon cream cheese icing over top and garnish with chopped pecans. How to Make Cream Cheese Icing With an electric mixer, whip together cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar and cinnamon. Banana Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze. I don't know about you but, when it comes to favourite desserts, banana bread is super high on the list.
Banana Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze instructions
- Pregeat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-12 cup bundt cake pan with non-stick spray, then dust with flour. Shake out any excess, then set it aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set that aside. In a seperate large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter for a minute. Then add in the sugars and cream it all together for a minute or two, until fluffy and combined. Add the eggs in, one at a time, then the vanilla and the mashed banana..
- Add about 1/2 of the flour mixture to the wet mix and then mix the sour cream in. Then you'll add in the rest of the flour mixture and blend it until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan..
- Bake 40-55 minutes (start checking every 5 minutes at the 40 minute mark) or until a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean. Once its done, let it cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then invert it onto a wire rack and let it cool completely..
- For the glaze: Using an electric mixer, whip everything together. Add the milk 1 tbsp. at a time until it reaches your desired consistency. Drizzle the glaze evenly over the top of the bundt cake, then slice and serve it up..
Not only is it moist, deliciously tasty, but it is also incredibly easy to make. This yummy banana bundt cake is no different. What takes it over the top is the cream cheese glaze. In a bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil and eggs. Once the Easy Banana Bundt Cake is cooled you can whip up the cream cheese glaze.