Cinnamon & Walnut Bundt Cake. Cinnamon is a spice, sprinkled on toast and lattes. But extracts from the bark as well as leaves, flowers, fruits, and roots of the cinnamon tree have also been used in traditional medicine around. Cinnamon is a spice that comes from the branches of trees of the Cinnamomum family.
Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savoury dishes, breakfast cereals, snackfoods, tea and traditional foods. Cassia cinnamon (Cinnamomum aromaticum), grown in southeastern Asia, is the most common type sold in North America. Used as a spice for thousands of years, cinnamon comes from the bark of various species of cinnamon trees. You can cook Cinnamon & Walnut Bundt Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon & Walnut Bundt Cake
- You need 5 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter (room temp).
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 3 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Walnuts (chopped).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
The leaves, flowers, fruits, and roots of cinnamon trees have also been used in cooking and for medicinal purposes. Cinnamon is a spice that is used by some people as medicine. Science does not support the use of this product for any health problem. What are the precautions when taking this product?
Cinnamon & Walnut Bundt Cake step by step
- Mix walnuts with cinnamon..
- In a bowl add sugar and butter and mix until soft and fluffy..
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients flour, baking soda..
- When butter/sugar have become a soft mix, start adding in the eggs one by one, slowly add in the flour mixture, and milk. (flour mix, then one egg, then milk) 🙂.
- Butter & flour a bundt pan..
- Add half of the mix into the bundt pan..
- Add walnut mix and continue by adding the rest of the mixture. Bake at 180 degrees for 1 hr. Top it off with powdered sugar or glaze. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Always check with your doctor before you use a natural product. Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum. It has been used as an ingredient throughout history, dating back as far as Ancient Egypt. Cinnamon, (Cinnamomum verum), also called Ceylon cinnamon, bushy evergreen tree of the laurel family (Lauraceae) and the spice derived from its bark. Cinnamon is native to Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon), the neighbouring Malabar Coast of India, and Myanmar (Burma) and is also cultivated in South America and the West Indies.