Cinnamon Bundt Cake. This Bundt® cake is all you need to start off your morning right with your favorite cup of fresh-brewed coffee or tea. If you are a cinnamon fanatic, you have to give this recipe a try. This cake has just the right amount of cinnamon flavor and is so soft, moist, and fluffy.
Add sour cream and flour mixture alternately, beginning and ending with flour. For the cake, grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. You can have Cinnamon Bundt Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Bundt Cake
- You need 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- You need 1 Package of (Large) Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- You need 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cinnamon.
Beat in softened butter until mixture is crumbly. Feast your eyes (and mouth) on this moist and crumbly Cinnamon Bundt Cake with lovely cinnamon swirls and a sugary caramelized crust, and finished with velvety cream cheese icing. If this is a dream, please don't wake me up… Some call it sour cream coffee cake because sour cream is used in the recipe. Combine the cinnamon and sugar and mix well.
Cinnamon Bundt Cake step by step
- This recipe works well mixed by hand. (Do not use electric mixer).
- Mix together cake mix, pudding, and flour. Add sour cream, oil, and water. Add eggs last, one at a time. Blend well after each addition. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside. Spray Bundt pan well with cooking oil spray. Sprinkle 1/3 cinnamon sugar mixture into the pan. Next pour 1/2 cake batter and spread evenly over pan, then 1/3 cinnamon and other 1/2 of cake. Finish with 1/3 cinnamon mix..
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes..
- Icing- mix together 1 cup powdered sugar(may need more) 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 tablespoon milk. Drizzle on top..
Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together. In a large bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, and add brown sugar and eggs, whisking until smooth. Sprinkle the Cinnamon Sugar in and set aside. In a bowl, stir together the cake mix and pudding powder.