Rice & Goat Meat Stew. Rice makes the perfect side dish because it's versatile and can be a blank canvas for all kinds of flavors. Look here for easy, delicious recipes from Food Network chefs. Rice is a community of curious thinkers, passionate dreamers and energetic doers who believe that improving the world demands more than bold thought and brave action.
Sweet brown rice is a short-grain, starchy brown rice that becomes very soft and sticky when it's cooked, and is popular in Asian cuisines. Black rice is a highly nutritious source of iron, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber. It actually turns purple when you cook it. You can have Rice & Goat Meat Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice & Goat Meat Stew
- You need 1/2 kg of goat meat.
- You need 1 of small tin tomatoes paste.
- You need 5 of fresh pepper.
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onions.
- You need 3 of tatatshe.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 2 of knorr cube.
- It’s 1 of cksp veg oil.
Aromatic rices have a distinctive perfumy aroma when cooked. Rice, (Oryza sativa), edible starchy cereal grain and the grass plant (family Poaceae) by which it is produced. Surprise, you can cook rice like pasta in an unmeasured amount of water. This is a great technique for varieties like brown rice and wild rice that take a long and sometimes unpredictable amount of.
Rice & Goat Meat Stew instructions
- Wash goat meat and perboil, cook till its tender and set aside.
- Wash and blend tomatoes, pepper, onions and tatashe, pour blended paste in a pot and perboil turn off heat once the water is dried out..
- Heat up pot add veg oil and once its hot add onions stir in the goat meat and fry with the onions, add per boiled tomatoes paste and stir continously so it wont get burnt, add tin tomatoes after about 5 mins of add the per boiled tomatoes paste.
- Stir in salt, knorr cube and water if desired, lower heat and let it cook for about 5mins, then turn off the heat..
- Serve with white rice and plantain.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add rice, butter, and a large pinch of salt. Just like rice pilaf, the grains of rice get coated in fat before absorbing the cooking liquid, ensuring plump, tender, separate grains with no sticky clumps. Just adjust cooking time if using a different kind of rice or pan size. Rice is a simple, nutritious, and filling grain that can be eaten on its own, added to other dishes, served as a side, or even made into tasty desserts.