Tasty goat meat stew. Stir in potato, carrots, and peas; season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Season the meat with salt and pepper, and toss meat with the vegetables. (Protect yourself from contact with Scotch Bonnet. This Goat Meat Recipe is a Family favourite.
Note: Arrowroot is a gluten-free starch. It's an excellent substitute for cornstarch and flour. How to Make Goat Meat Stew In a large pot, add goat meat, and spices – beef seasoning, curry powder, thyme, meat tenderizer, garlic powder, ginger powder. You can have Tasty goat meat stew using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty goat meat stew
- You need 300 g of goat meat – chopped&boiled.
- Prepare 3 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbs of beef masala.
By this time the meat should be soft and tender. (The Igbos are not really known for their stew or adding bell peppers to it. The Yorubas are experts in preparing delicious pots of stew with red bell peppers that slay to the heavens.). Growing up in Nigeria, goat meat wasn't something we ate ordinarily and on a daily basis, but these days, you can make it for Sunday dinner and for Thanksgiving. This is a good thing because it allows for heavy seasonings without them becoming overpowering.
Tasty goat meat stew instructions
- Place onions in the meat and add cooking oil and stir..
- Add tomatoes and stir then cover for 3minutes.
- Crash the tomatoes as you stir. add curry powder and mixed spices.
- Stir for a minute and add a little water and salt..
- After 2minutes turn off heat and serve..
When grilling goat meat, be sure to marinade the cuts of meat. Thyme and Garlic Dry Fry Goat Meat Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Mexican Goat Stew with Chipotles Mexican Goat Stew is comfort food Mexican style. If you've never eaten goat meat, this is a delicious recipe to start and packed with protein! When ready, the oil collects on the surface of the stew.