Goat Meat Stew. This goat meat stew is a version of a beloved Filipino dish (calderata) with carrots, potatoes, and peas in a flavorful tomato sauce. Serve it hot over cooked rice. The following goat meat stew recipe can be made with boneless goat stew meat but much of the nutrients, richness and traditional flavors will be missing.
In a large pot, add goat meat, and spices – beef seasoning, curry powder, thyme, meat tenderizer, garlic powder, ginger powder. By this time the meat should be soft and tender. While goat meat is cooking, blend together onion, red bell pepper, scotch bonnet to form a puree Goat is available from many good butchers and can be ordered on-line. You can have Goat Meat Stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goat Meat Stew
- It’s 1 kg of Goat Meat.
- It’s 4 piece of tatashe(blended).
- Prepare 5 of habanero pepper(blended).
- It’s 1 of onion bulb(chopped).
- It’s 4 piece of turmeric(crushed).
- It’s 2 of knorr cube.
- You need 8 of big fresh tomatoes(blended).
- It’s 5 clove of garlic(crushed).
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
This Moroccan spiced goat stew recipe gives a wonderful, warm spicy flavor to the tender chunks of meat, and when served with flat breads or simple plain, boiled rice makes a wonderful autumn or winter supper dish. Jalisco-Style Goat Stew (Goat Birria) A low-and-slow cooking technique used for this birria, which colloquially means "a mess," ensures that the meat is fork-tender and the tomatillo broth infused. Place meat and juices in baking dish and cover with lid or aluminum foil. Garnish the Haitian Goat Stew with scallions If you are wondering what goat meat tastes like, I would say it is taste just like lamb shanks or beef brisket.
Goat Meat Stew instructions
- Wash goat meat well and put in clean pot,add salt, 1 knorr and little of the chop onion and pepper and heat for 15min.
- Get another clean pot place on heat add vegetable oil after 2 min add onion and all the blended ingredient allow for 10min or there about.
- Do not stir until water dries up, add salt, knorr cube and any other spice of your choice; add the parboiled goat meat.
- Add the meat stock if there is still any left and allow is simmer on low heat for 5 minutes, turn off heat and serve.
So feel free to replace goat meat with lamb shanks or beef brisket. Here is an amazing recipe for goat stew that is intriguing and spicy without being overly hot. A stew widely consumed in the Carribean and Africa. Mexican Goat Stew flavored with smoky chipotles is a delicious meal to introduce yourself to flavorful goat meat. This hearty stew is a great meal!