Goat Meat Stew. Stir in potato, carrots, and peas; season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. This goat meat stew recipe may be served with a salad, on rice, millet, couscous or various flatbreads. Note: Arrowroot is a gluten-free starch.
Season the meat with salt and pepper, and toss meat with the vegetables. (Protect yourself from contact with Scotch Bonnet. How to Make Goat Meat Stew In a large pot, add goat meat, and spices – beef seasoning, curry powder, thyme, meat tenderizer, garlic powder, ginger powder. By this time the meat should be soft and tender. You can have Goat Meat Stew using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goat Meat Stew
- Prepare 1 kg of goat meat.
- Prepare 1 kg of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 10 of fresh habanero Pepper.
- It’s 5 of Tatashe.
- You need 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of cksp veg oil.
- You need 4 of Ginger thumb.
- You need 5 of Garlic clove.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of big size Onions.
- Prepare 4 of knorr cubes.
This Moroccan spiced goat stew recipe gives a wonderful, warm spicy flavor to the tender chunks of meat, and when served with flat breads or simple plain, boiled rice makes a wonderful autumn or winter supper dish. Jalisco-Style Goat Stew (Goat Birria) A low-and-slow cooking technique used for this birria, which colloquially means "a mess," ensures that the meat is fork-tender and the tomatillo broth infused. Rinse goat meat in cold water and clean with lime halves. Boil goat meat with salt, pepper and some chopped onions in a medium pot until tender.
Goat Meat Stew step by step
- Wash and boil the goat meat with salt, knorr cube, onions till it's cooked through and it's tender, set aside.
- Blend tomatoes with tatashe, pepper, onions, ginger and garlic and set aside; heat up pot or frying pan on heat add veg oil and fry the meat a little bit..
- Use same oil pour in the blended tomatoes paste and allow to fry, stir so it doesn't burn. cook till the water dries off and the sour taste is gone.
- Pour in the goat meat stock and stir in little water if necessary and simmer on low heat.
- Add salt, knorr cube and curry finally. add the fried goat meat, allow to boil very well then bring down..
- Serve with boiled white rice.
I sometimes use the pressure cooker to shorten the process. Reserve the stock for later use. We discussed earlier how goat meat is desirable as stew meat. We've also discussed how goat should be cooked low and slow or it can become tough. This recipe makes goat a viable option for everyone, including those with a busy schedule.