Goat meat and kpomo Stew. Goat meat and kpomo Stew Aisha's delicacies. Tomatoes, pepper, shambo n onions, blend Goat meat Kpomo Maggi Vegetable oil Steps. Pour blended tomatoes on fire let d water dries up.
Stir in potato, carrots, and peas; season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Directions Combine onions, garlic, carrots, celery and pepper in a large bowl. Season the meat with salt and pepper, and toss meat with the vegetables. (Protect yourself from contact with Scotch. You can cook Goat meat and kpomo Stew using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Goat meat and kpomo Stew
- You need of Tomatoes, pepper, shambo n onions, blend.
- Prepare of Goat meat.
- Prepare of Kpomo.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Goat is available from many good butchers and can be ordered on-line. This Moroccan spiced goat stew recipe gives a wonderful, warm spicy flavor to the tender chunks of meat, and when served with flat breads or simple plain, boiled rice makes a wonderful autumn or winter supper dish. Add the goat meat, tomatoes, tomato purée and the chicken stock. Bring to the boil and lightly season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Goat meat and kpomo Stew step by step
- Pour blended tomatoes on fire let d water dries up..
- Boil meat kpomo with maggi till soft, keep it aside. You can fry d goat meat..
- Then pour in oil in a pot and put on fire, when hot add blended tomatoes n fry till oil comes up. Pour in goat meat n kpomo add maggi n stir let it cook for 20 minutes. Serve with rice or boiled yam..
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and leave it to simmer very gently for two and a half hours. Cook the rice in salted water according to the packet instructions. Goat meat and kpomo Stew Tomatoes, pepper, shambo n onions, blend, Goat meat, Kpomo, Maggi, Vegetable oil Olawande. Fried goat meat Raw goat meat, Spices, Onion, Seasoning, Chilli pepper, Ginger and garlic, Vegetable oil for frying Ummu Fahad. Add a handful of parsley and stir.