Goat stew with roast veges #themechallange#. Season it with salt and pepper. As water evaporates, add the oil. Stir in potato, carrots, and peas; season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Cover, and place in the fridge and leave to marinade for a minimum of three hours, even better, overnight. This goat meat stew recipe may be served with a salad, on rice, millet, couscous or various flatbreads. Note: Arrowroot is a gluten-free starch. You can cook Goat stew with roast veges #themechallange# using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goat stew with roast veges #themechallange#
- Prepare 1/2 kg of goat meat cubed.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Oil.
It's an excellent substitute for cornstarch and flour. The Best Goat Meat Stew Recipes on Yummly While the lamb mixture is simmering, combine the parsnips, carrots, potatoes and garlic in a large bowl. Toss with remaining olive oil, salt and pepper and rosemary sprigs.
Goat stew with roast veges #themechallange# step by step
- Fry onions in oil till golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, paste and all the spices and cover to cook for 2 min.
- Add the boiled meat and stir. Add abit of stock to avoid burning..
- Adjust the amount of liquid in your meat with the beef stock or water..
- Simmer for about 10mins. Serve with rice/chapati/ugali and vegetables.
Stir in the potatoes, onion, garlic, and the remaining ¼ teaspoon salt. Heat the oil and butter in a pan and brown the beef. Arrange in single layer on large baking sheet. It is traditionally served on some occasions, pairing it with rice. You cannot only make this stew with goat meat.