Curried Rice with Beef Tips and Pineapple. Season the tips with salt and pepper. Season the pineapple with just a bit of salt. Add the rice, curry, and carrots to the hot oil.
When craters appears remove from heat with the lid on. If using canned pineapple, drain and set aside (discard juice or save for another use). In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. You can cook Curried Rice with Beef Tips and Pineapple using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curried Rice with Beef Tips and Pineapple
- You need of Beef Tips——————–.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple chunks fresh or canned.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of sirloin beef tips.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper for tips.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of English / Sweet peas.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil divided.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- You need of Rice———————–.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- It’s 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of medium carrot grated fine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Stir in rice, garlic and curry powder. Add broth, soy sauce and jalapeno if desired. Add Beef and reserved pineapple juice and stir to coat with curry mixture. Stir in the onion and saute for a few minutes to soften slighten before adding the Peppers and Pineapple.
Curried Rice with Beef Tips and Pineapple step by step
- Cut the pineapple into chunks, dice the onion, peel and slice thinly the garlic. Cut the sirloin into smaller than bite sized pieces. Season the tips with salt and pepper..
- Season the pineapple with just a bit of salt..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pot for rice. Add the rice, curry, and carrots to the hot oil..
- Stirfry for 5 minutes..
- Add the two cups of water and salt to the rice. Cover and cook..
- Heat the oil for the beef. Add the garlic, pineapple, and onions. Coat all the pieces..
- Stirfry for 2 minutes then add the tips. Sauté till the tips are browned..
- Add the flour. Cook for 5 minutes add remaining the rest of the ingredients for the tips..
- Blend well..
- Add the water and stir till a smooth sauce..
- Check the rice often and stir. When craters appears remove from heat with the lid on. Don't disturb for 10 minutes..
- Fluff the rice..
- Add the frozen peas to the tips and stir in..
- Serve the tips over the curried rice. I hope you enjoy!!.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, curry powder, pepper and remaining salt until blended. Add rice, red pepper, green onions, ginger and stir constantly until the rice begins to brown, about five minutes. Stir into rice mixture the soy sauce, undrained pineapple with juice and water. This beef curry is made with lean stewing beef, rice, and simple seasonings.