Egg flan #Foodies&Friends. POUR egg mixture into flan dish. This is a quick and easy baked flan recipe that is prepared in the blender. It's great served warm or cold and has a creamy texture like custard.
Rich and delicious, it only requires a few basic ingredients and a simple set of techniques to cook. Leche Flan or Creme Caramel is a Filipino dessert made with egg yolks, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. It is steamed in small baking pan called Llanera. You can have Egg flan #Foodies&Friends using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg flan #Foodies&Friends
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 10 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare drops of Vanilla essence few.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of Comelle.
- You need of Sugar for caramel(2tbsp).
Flan is probably right up there on my list of top favorite desserts. It's light, creamy, smooth, and so, so comforting. The fact it's also topped with caramel (my absolute favorite flavor ever) helps a little too… Have you tried Whole Egg Leche Flan yet? It is so creamy, soft and delicious.
Egg flan #Foodies&Friends instructions
- First we make caramel by pouring 2tbsp of sugar in a pan.
- When it turns light brown on slow flame its mean your caramel is ready to b done.
- Placing the caramel on sheet.
- And freeze it you will get these shapes..
- Now making egg flan we need to grind all ingredients together like milk eggs cream comelle sugar vanilla essence..
- Grind them preperly..
- Pour the mixture in ur desire dish and baked it about 20minutes on 180•.
- Set in the refrigerator and plate it out. Serves with as it is or with hot brownie..
A very ideal flan for business too because you are able to use all the eggs and you can save more. See more ideas about Leche flan, Flan, Filipino desserts. Learn to make Filipino style leche flan using whole eggs. The result is a rich, smooth, and creamy flan you will love! This whole eggs leche flan is just as smooth and creamy in texture as flan made with yolks, but because it uses whole eggs, it is not as rich in taste.