Vegetable Coconut Fried Rice. Coconut Fried Rice – Rice cooked in broth and coconut milk with lots of vegetables and protein. The end product is an enticing combination of textures, colors, and flavors. It smells heavenly and tastes even better!
In a large saucepan, combine the brown rice, water, coconut milk, ginger and salt. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. In a small bowl, whisk together the three large eggs. You can cook Vegetable Coconut Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Coconut Fried Rice
- It’s 3 cups of rice.
- It’s 2 tin of coconut milk.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Carrots.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- It’s of Sweet corn.
- You need of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Meat/chicken broth.
- It’s of Seasoning (Maggi,salt,ginger garlic powder).
- It’s of Curry.
- Prepare of Thyme.
Place rice in a saucepan with water, rinse and sieve out water. Add coconut milk, water and salt. Place the saucepan over high heat and, bring to a boil. Stir saucepan then bring to a simmer- heat level should be very low cover the saucepan tightly with the lid.
Vegetable Coconut Fried Rice step by step
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a pot put little butter,let it melt.
- After melting add little coconut oil. Pour in the washed rice and keep stirring till it gives a brown colour (roasting the rice).it takes like 6-10min.
- Pour in the coconut milk and chicken/meat broth into the roasted rice and stir. Put a foil paper on the pot and cover on medium heat till the rice is 70% done.
- In another pot, put in butter. Stir Fry onions and carrot till soft.
- Once the rice is 70% done, pour in the carrot and onions saute,put in all the seasoning and adjust the salt Pour a little water that will cook it till done, cover and cook till done.
- Once it's done, pour in the rest of the veggies,stir and simmer.
- Then serve and enjoy the Vegetable Coconut Fried Rice with your loved ones.
Stay-in tonight and dine on this flavorful takeout style Sticky Stir-fried Vegetables with Coconut Rice recipe made with a medley of fresh vegetables, a homemade stir-fry sauce on a bed of coconut rice. Wash and chop all the vegetables then set aside. Add the beef broth and the creamy coconut milk in a cooking pot. Add olive oil, bay leaves, thyme, turmeric, curry and stock cubes. Stir and allow to boil, then add the parboiled basmati rice.