Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup. Boil half-covered until the liquid has been absorbed and rice is soft to chew. Sticky Rice with Black Beans in Coconut Milk (Thai Dessert) – ข้าวเหนียวถั่วดำ Another Thai dessert that is easy to make at home and can enjoy have it year r. Thai black sticky rice has a delicious soft, gummy, and nutty flavor.
Black sticky rice is known for its sweet flavor. The sticky, sweet, faintly salty black rice coconut pudding that's served in Southeast Asian restaurants is even better than the sum of its parts. You can find glutinous rice (also called sticky rice) at Asian markets, grocery stores that have a good international section, or online. You can cook Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup
- It’s 1 cup of thai sticky rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of thai stick black rice (optional).
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of black bean.
Add coconut milk, sugar, and salt, and continue cooking until a pudding consistency is reached. Sprinkle shredded coconut over top, if desired. How To Make Black Sticky Rice Pudding Recipe. It's really important to soak your rice well, so please don't skimp on that part of the cooking process.
Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup instructions
- Soak both thai sticky rice and black rice in water (separate the bowl) for 2 hours.
- On a small saucepan add water and bring to boil, add blackbean and let them cook for about 30-45 min.
- You can steam your sticky rice (drain water off first) on a steamer for 30 or put your sticky rice with about 1 cup of water in the saucepan and let it cook for about 20 min. Then if you steamed your rice transfer it into a saucepan. On medium heat add your coconut milk, sugar and salt. Stir well and if your pudding a little dry just add some water..
- Add some black beans in and mix well. Leave them cook for another 15 min. Can be serve with a tbsp of warm coconut milk.
The water will go a nice shade of purple – try not to get it on you as it will stain some fabrics. Creamy black rice pudding is the perfect vegan, gluten-free decadent breakfast, snack or dessert. Black rice is cooked with coconut milk, coconut sugar, and spices until creamy. It is topped with coconut flakes, banana, and mango slices to create such a satisfying dish. Indonesian Black Rice Pudding is a healthy vegan recipe that's perfect for breakfast or dessert!