Fried coconut rice. Coconut Fried Rice – Rice cooked in broth and coconut milk with lots of vegetables and protein. The end product is an enticing combination of textures, colors, and flavors. Add the brown rice, shrimp and coconut milk mixture to the wok with the onion mixture and continue to stir-fry for a couple more minutes.
Coconut Fried Rice is pure fried rice epicness. The rice is cooked in coconut milk then stir-fried in coconut oil. Coconut fried rice – so tasty, flavourful, delectable and nutritious! You can cook Fried coconut rice using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried coconut rice
- It’s 4 cups of rice.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Meat stock.
- You need of Coconut milk.
- It’s of Curry or tumeric.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need cubes of Stock.
- It’s of Liver (boiled, seasoned and diced).
- Prepare of Other diced vegetables of choice.
Packed with the right ingredients to satisfy your desire for an amazing dish. Give the recipe a … Place rice in a saucepan with water, rinse and sieve out water. Add coconut milk, water and salt. Place the saucepan over high heat and, bring to a boil.
Fried coconut rice instructions
- Wash the rice thoroughly in cold water, let it stain and put it on a tray to dry for a bit.
- Put vegetable oil in a clean pot (big enough to take the rice).
- Put the washed and dried rice in the vegetable oil and fry until golden brown.
- Scoop out the excess oil from the rice and add the coconut milk and meat stock.
- Add the chopped liver and other seasonings according to taste (including the curry powder or tumeric).
- Add water enough to cover the rice. Keep adding water and checking the rice for tenderness.
- When the rice is tender enough, and the water is almost dried, add the vegetables and adjust seasonings.
- Cover the pot until the water dries, mix well and enjoy with or without any side dish..
Toss the fried rice well so that each grain of rice is separate from the others and that there is an even distribution of all the ingredients and mix-ins. This base fried coconut rice recipe can accommodate any vegetable or protein. Note regular fried rice is a winner in this recipe as well. Leave on heat for about five minutes. Notes: The coconut oil helps to enhance the.