Condensed milk Firni kheer. Take cooked rice, milk, condensed milk, nuts and saffron in a saucepan. Do stir occasionally to make sure that it is not sticking to the bottom and sides of the pan. Place milk, condensed milk, sugar and cooked rice in the same pan.
This step is optional Garnish with fried nuts and serve to your liking Eid Special Firni Kheer made with condensed Milk and Saffron Essence cooked by Maryam Desi Foods Try this Recipe and enjoy Eid Festival. Please Subscribe our channel and like our recipes. How to Make Condensed Milk Firni Soak and wash the rice and drain in a cloth. You can have Condensed milk Firni kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Condensed milk Firni kheer
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice soaked in warm water for 3 hours at least.
- You need 2 litre of milk.
- You need 390 gm of condensed milk (1tin).
- You need 2-3 tbs of sugar or as per needed.
- It’s 2 tbs of kewra water.
- It’s of Dessicated coconut as per required.
- Prepare of Almonds as per choice (soaked and peeled and crushed).
Blend it to a coarse powder in a blender (the consistency should be like semolina) Boil milk and add the whole cardamoms and allow it to simmer (you may remove the cardamoms after a while) Quick & easy phirni recipe with condensed milk – If you don't have the time to slow cook this recipe you can use condensed milk instead of reducing the milk. The addition of condensed milk not only reduces the cooking time but also adds a lot of flavor to the phirni. There are so many desserts prepared using milk, rice, and sugar. Kheer is the most common one!
Condensed milk Firni kheer instructions
- Bring to boil the milk and slow the flame..meanwhile blend rice with half cup water…blend well like semolina grains…
- Now add in boiling milk and immediately stir in to avoid rice lumps…
- Now stir continuously to avoid burning rice on bottom..it will take just 10 minutes to cook….
- Now rice are done..add in condensed almonds milk and sugar… stir continuously for few minutes more on low heat to thickened the consistency or cook until desire consistency…
- At the end add kewra water and off the heat…now keep in the refrigerator to serve cool..after chilled garnish it with coloured dessicated coconut and make your desired design 👌.
- Enjoy easy yummiliciuos firni is ready…..
In South, India payasam is prepared which is very close to the kheer. Kheer or firni are dessert of sub-continent and are used on happy occasions. There are different types of kheer. Urdu Point provides accurate kheer recipe. One can find chawal ki kheer recipe in Urdu on Urdu Point.