Nutless Banana Bread. Smash bananas and mix with butter. Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over mixture, then stir.
This is great at parties, but hazardous at home. See how to turn them into positively addictive banana bread. No guarantees on how long it will last! You can cook Nutless Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutless Banana Bread
- You need 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
This is a very easy, no mixer bread to make. It is very moist and a little heavy type banana bread. The really important thing to remember is using all black bananas to get my same results. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Nutless Banana Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- smash bananas and mix with butter.
- mix in sugar, egg and vanilla.
- sprinkle salt and baking soda over mixture, then stir.
- add flour. mix well.
- if mixture is too thick of stiff, add a splash of milk and stir.
- pour into a grease loaf pan..
- bake for 1 hour. remove from oven. let cool.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Banana bread recipes are a great way to use overripe bananas. This recipe gets added crunch from chopped Banana bread is best the second day. Wrap cooled bread tightly in plastic food wrap.