Steak with Turmeric Rice and Chilli Chutney. Reap the health benefit of adding turmeric to your dietary by changing your usual steak and mash potato with steak and turmeric rice. Turmeric root chutney , Kannada recipes, karnataka recipes, Here is simple , healthy and delicious chutney using fresh turmeric. Make sure you don't overcook the Pineapple chutney as the sugar syrup thickens, if.
Grind the turmeric, garlic, red chilli, salt and kalonji in a chutney blender. If you want to go the traditional way, you can grind it in mortar pestle or with a grinding stone. Vineet Bhatia's khichdi recipe is served with crispy chilli prawns and a vibrant herb chutney, making an easy yet indulgent seafood recipe. You can cook Steak with Turmeric Rice and Chilli Chutney using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak with Turmeric Rice and Chilli Chutney
- You need 300 gr of beef scotch fillet.
- You need of ——.
- It’s of Turmeric rice:.
- It’s 1 cup of white rice.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1 of thumb sized ginger.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of ——-.
- You need 1/2 of eggplant.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of fried shallots.
- Prepare 1 of kaffir lime leave.
- You need of ——-.
- It’s of Chilli chutney:.
- You need 2 of capsicums.
- Prepare 2 of chillies.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- It’s 6 of candlenuts.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of palmsugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
You can easily double the quantities of all the components to make it a main course, or keep it as a delightful prawn starter. Steak with Turmeric Rice and Chilli Chutney beef scotch fillet •—–• Turmeric rice: • white rice. Working quickly, sprinkle the nutritional yeast, oregano, paprika, red pepper flakes, and salt evenly on both sides. Transfer the skillet to the oven to keep warm.
Steak with Turmeric Rice and Chilli Chutney step by step
- Heat up coconut milk with lemongrass,ginger,garlic,kaffir lime, turmeric ground, salt and 1 cup water. Simmer for 10 mins, then add the rice, mix well, let it boil and turn the heat down, cover with lid for 15mins.
- While waiting for the rice, fry diced eggplant with salt and tomato to mix with the rice later on.
- Blitz capsicum, chilli,shallot,candlenut together till rough texture,.
- Add 1/4 cup oil, cook garlic mince and chilli mixture then palm sugar, slowly stir until you see the oil dries up the chilli.
- Sear a nice cut of steak, season with salt and pepper, cook up to your liking.
Turn off the oven and keep closed. Shrimp, chicken and steak in a spicy sofrito sauce with rice, onions and peppers, topped with a fried egg, avocado & cilantro CAMARONES VERACRUZANA Shrimp seared in a light roasted tomato-wine sauce with onions, chilies, olives and peppers. Add apples, curry spice blend and curry leaves. Cover and let soften but do not brown. It has a wonderful spicy headiness and heat from the chillies, making it work well with everything from punchy curries to barbecued meats and cheese boards.