Rice, Coconut and oats cookies. Stir flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl. Beat into the butter mixture until just incorporated into a dough. Fold oats, crispy rice cereal, and coconut into the dough; mixing just enough to evenly combine.
The key to this recipe is definitely the rice krispies. This recipe represents the Midwestern U. Ranger Cookies These golden brown ranger cookies are crispy on the outside and cake-like on the inside. You can have Rice, Coconut and oats cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice, Coconut and oats cookies
- You need 1 cup of raw rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oats powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare as required of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Their tasty blend of oats, rice cereal, coconut and brown sugar have made them one of our favorite cookie recipes. You won't be able to eat just one. Stir in oatmeal, coconut, and Rice Krispie cereal; mix well. Roll into small balls and flatten with hand.
Rice, Coconut and oats cookies instructions
- To make rice flour Soak the rice for about 5 to 6 hours. Now drain,After draining the rice, spread it out on a fabric towel or paper towels. Let the rice dry for about an hour, until it is slightly dry to the touch. Grind the rice.and make fine powder..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. firstly, take oil and sugar mix well. using a hand blender or whisk beat mixture. further add, rice flour, oats flour maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla extract..
- Now Mix and crumble the ingredients well with hand. Add milk and start to combine well. Do not knead, just combine to form a dough..
- Now flatten and roll out slightly thick with the help of a rolling pin. now with the help of cookie cutter, cut into any desired shape..
- Place them onto the baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden. Cookies are best once cooled completely..
- Allow the biscuit to cool completely. biscuits will be soft when hot, and turns crunchy when cooled.now biscuits or cookie are ready to serve..
Submit a Recipe Correction The coconut along with chocolate chips, oats and rice krispies make for a real treat in this recipe. These cookies are thin and crunchy and if you have any left over, they are even better each day. Children will love this recipe as well as adults and they are a fun project to do with grandchildren. The Best Rice Flour And Oatmeal Cookies Recipes on Yummly Made with oats, Rice Krispies cereal and coconut, these cookies were an irresistible combination of crunchy and chewy.