Coconut curry. Coconut quinoa sends this over the top. Simple, healthy, fast and so delicious. Coconut curry chicken has TONS of variations; from South India to Thailand, no two curries are exactly the same.
A few months ago I made Sweet Potato and Chickpea Coconut Curry and since then have fallen in love with all things Thai curry. Here's a really terrific Coconut Curry Sauce with beautiful depth of flavour yet is made with everyday spices. It's an Indian style sauce – outrageously addictive, and pairs beautifully with chicken, vegetables and legumes. You can cook Coconut curry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut curry
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- You need 5 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- You need 1 of mango.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 of royco cubes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tumeric.
Saute broccoli (and onion/garlic if you're using it) in a tablespoon of oil. The broccoli should soften but still be tender-crisp. Add the curry paste to the pan and whisk it until it combines with the coconut milk. Pour the coconut curry sauce over the chicken and vegetables and stir gently.
Coconut curry step by step
- First you have to prepare your ingredients;take mango peel it's skin off then cut into small cubes,throw away the seed.then set it aside.take the cloves peel them then blend to get the garlic paste.take your rice and wash it three times then drain all the water.cut your onions in sliced manner same to tomatoes and the green pepper..
- Set your gas on,in a pot add some oil and onions,let them cook for 2 mins add 1 tsp of garlic and ginger paste, cardamom stir then add your rice in stir again.rem you have kept 2 cups of rice so you will add 4 cups of coconut milk inside stir again and let it cook..
- In another pot add some oil and onions let them cook for 2 mins.then add the 2 tsp of garlic and ginger paste stir up,add half of the tomatoes, green pepper stir again.add cumin powder,tumeric,curry powder,black pepper and salt to taste.stir up again and cover for the tomatoes and green pepper to cook then add your mango in stir up and add the 1 cup of coconut milk then cover the pot to cook for 5 mins..
- In another pot add in some oil and onions let them cook for 2 mins.add in 2 tsp of garlic and ginger paste stir them together then add the minced meat mix them all together to be even then cover the pot,let the meat cook.after 10 mins open stir up to see if the minced meat has cooked well.add green pepper, tomatoes cover again for 2 mins open again stir well.add royco cubes,salt to taste,tumeric stir again and cook for 2 mins again.then keep it aside it's ready..
- Back to the rice,after the coconut milk in rice is about to dry up add a half cup of coconut cream on top then stir and let the rice to dry up completely.afterwards set it aside the coconut rice is ready..
- Back to the mango stew,after the 5 mins of cooking,and you mango has cooked well add in a half of the coconut cream stir up then set it aside it's ready..
- Your coconut curry is ready to be served,enjoy😋👌..
Season with salt and pepper, as needed. Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry for the quick and easy weeknight dinner win! Why this is about to become your favorite chicken curry recipe. This recipe is based off the wildly popular Creamy Coconut Lentil Curry. Heat oil and curry powder in a large skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes.