Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk. For the coconut green onion rice: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add the rice and stir to coat the grains in the butter. Add the marinated chicken and stir to release the spices into the onion.
Easy ONE PAN Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk recipe. Filled with authentic red Thai curry flavor, not too spicy, and the coconut milk sauce is to die for! Serve with rice for a fast, healthy weeknight dinner. You can cook Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- You need of Carrot, green pepper, spring onion, onion, tatashe.
- You need of curry, Maggi chicken, salt and spices of your choice.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Corn flour.
The coconut milk makes the sauce pretty sticky, so I recommend you stir gently now and then, to make sure the sauce does not stick to the pan. After adding the spices to the garlic, we'll give it a quick stir or two, and then add our liquid. For this curry we were craving a coconut milk style curry, so in goes the coconut milk along with some broth. Then add any other flavoring elements desired; ginger, lemongrass, bay leaves, etc… Using a whisk, mix together ingredients for sauce: coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic, curry powder, brown sugar, and cayenne pepper.
Rice and chicken curry sauce with coconut milk step by step
- Season the Chicken. Set a pot on fire add a little oil allow it to get hot and fry the chicken only to brown the both side remove and set aside..
- In the same oil, add onion fry a little, then add the chicken,add water to cook the chicken until it's soft,add curry and seasoning to taste, add the coconut milk allow to boil then add the chopped carrot, green peppers, tatashe and spring onion. If the sauce is watery, add the slurring (mixture of corn flour and water) to make it thick to your preferred consistency. Enjoy with rice,pasta, yam or anything of your choice. I had mine with rice..
Heat oil in large pan until almost smoking. Add chicken and stir-fry until almost done and nicely browned. The rich aroma of this Thai chicken coconut curry recipe simmering on the stove will make your mouth water! Tender bite-sized chunks of chicken, an aromatic red curry sauce, and just enough spinach to feel healthy make this an all in one dish that you are going to adore! Next add in coconut milk, yellow curry powder, turmeric, lime juice and salt; stir well to combine.