Coconut kheer. Mix all the milks – coconut, coconut cream, khoya and sugar together. Also mix in fennel powder, cardamom powder and cinnamon powder. Coconut Kheer is a great variation to regular rice kheer.
Wash the rice thoroughly in several changes of water and put in a deep pot. Add milk and bring to a boil. Coconut kheer is a delicious recipe prepared with fresh coconut simmered in milk and flavored with green cardamom. You can have Coconut kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut kheer
- You need 2 kg of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Everyday dry milk.
- You need 2-3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pistachio.
Try preparing nariyal kheer for any festive season. You can prepare this delicious Coconut kheer with ingredients like milk, coconut and dry fruits. Coconut Rice Kheer or Payasam is creamy indulgent Indian dessert. It often is prepared to celebrate special occasions and during festivals.
Coconut kheer instructions
- Pahlye rice ko bhego dein 15 min us Kay baad grand Kar lein.
- Everyday may 1 cup coconut mix Kar lein.
- Doodh boil Kar lein jab boil ajye to us may cardamom or grand rice mix Karen or itna pakyen Kay milk half ho jaye or rice gull jaye phir uss may everday milk or sugar add karna hay.
- High flame pay pakyen Kay achi say thick ho jaye uper say garnish Karen coconut ki or pistachio ki yummme khear Ready hay.
This vegan and gluten free kheer is just as delicious and satisfying as traditional one. Fragrant basmati rice is cooked with milk and cream (plant based) and infused with saffron, nutmeg and cardamom. Kheeris a kind of pudding made using milk and ingredients such as rice, sabudana etc. This particular recipe uses fresh coconut. It gives a very distinct and fresh flavor to the kheer. – How to make Coconut Kheer Pour milk in a thick based pan to boil.