Kurmura ladoo. Learn how to make 'Kurmura Ladoo', an easy to make snack recipe by chef Kanak. A light snack made with puffed rice and jaggery hand rolled into roundels. Indian kurmura ladoo is made by adding kurmura to jaggery syrup and making balls.
How to make Kurmura Ladoo: Take jaggery and water in a cooking pan. Boil till thick syrup is formed. Kurmura Ladoo or Puffed rice ladoo is a toothsome dessert which is highly popular in North India. You can have Kurmura ladoo using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kurmura ladoo
- Prepare 2 bowl of kurmura.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder optional.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need as needed of Dry fruits.
These delicious ladoos are made by Punjabis specially at the time of Lohri. We are a leading Manufacturer of Ramdev Murmura Laddu from Thane, India. Murmurala Ladoo Recipe, How To Make Murmurala Ladoo Recipe. This is a homemade recipe which is sweet, crunchy and easy to make.
Kurmura ladoo instructions
- Heat pan dry roast kurmura tillcrisp..
- Grind it to powder not too fine and roast it in ghee for 1,2 minutes..
- Take on a plate add condensed milk,cardmom powder,dry fruits mix it properly..
- Make ladoosoutof mixture kurmura ladoo is ready..
The traditional touch makes this dish best preferred among all. Kurmura – Puffed Rice Sweet Balls. Murmure ke ladoo Lohri special recipe Murmura Ladoo, Kurmura Laddu, Jaggery Murmura Laddu, Laiya Laddu, pori urundai recipe, Click. Kurmura Ladoo is always crispy as long as you check the manufactured date and expiration date of the product.