Rose milk rice kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian dessert that every Indian grows up eating. Flavored with cardamom, nuts & rose water, it's the best way to finish off an Indian meal. I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
Wash the fresh rose petals thoroughly under running water, add these petals to the rice and milk mixture. Add sugar, mix well and let the milk boil again. The creamiest and most flavorful Rice Kheer you will ever have! You can cook Rose milk rice kheer using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rose milk rice kheer
- You need 1 cup of raw rice.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut(grated).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashew nut(paste).
- It’s 11/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5 of elachi.
- Prepare 25 of Cashew Nuts(paste).
- You need 8 of dry grapes.
- You need 8 of for decoration.
- Prepare 4 of rose petals.
- It’s 2 tsp of rose syrup.
- It’s 3 tsp of Milkmaid.
This comforting Indian rice pudding, scented with the aromas of cardamom, saffron and rose got a nice upgrade with few simple secrets. Bring the coconut milk, milk and sugar to a boil in a large saucepan. Additional Flavours: For enhancing more flavor in kheer add a few drops of rose water, some strands of saffron, and a few chopped cashew, almonds, raisins. Heat the ghee or oil in a heavy pot, and add the crushed cardamom seeds.
Rose milk rice kheer instructions
- First take raw rice washed well dipped in,hot water for sometime drained the water mix coconut grated cashnut everything grind it in,a Nixie.Take pressure cooker and pour all the materials in milk let them,boil.out off the gas after 4whistle….
- Take a vessel,pour some ghee fry dry fruits and nuts keep away from the gas pour it in a tray..
- Take a same vessel pour some ghee.after some time boiled and smashed milk,rice,cashunut paste pour in the vessel and do cooking.after sometime,keep it in low flame..adding sugar,elachi powder,rose syrup,milkmaid.everything well mixed put off your gas..
- Transfer in to a bowl,decorate,with cashunut,grapes and bad am and pista and fresh rose petals…and enjoy your kheer. Cool or hot your wish…..
Kheer, payasa, payasam or phirni is a pudding originating from India. It consists of rice cooked in milk to which sugar, dried fruits and coconut are added. Rice can be replaced by bulgur, tapioca, millet, vermicelli or corn. The dried fruits can also be pistachios. With the use of saffron pistils, it becomes more or less yellow.