Coconut rice. Coconut rice is a Thai style rice that uses a slightly different method than you would normally use to cook rice. Typically, you would bring the water to a boil first before adding the rice, but. No salt because usually the main dish has enough.
Place the pot over high heat and, bring the liquid to a boil. Stir and reduce the heat to the lowest. Coconut milk lends rice both fat and sweetness, making it a richer, more mellow side than plain rice. You can have Coconut rice using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut rice
- It’s 400 gram of Rice.
- You need 300 gram of sugar.
- You need 1 of _1/2 cup sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of green cardamom.
- You need 450 gram of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded coconut.
To make it, simply replace half of the cooking water with coconut milk. Martha Stewart Rinsing rice in lukewarm water removes excess starch and prevents the rice from becoming gummy once cooked. Rinsing rice in lukewarm water removes excess starch and prevents the rice from becoming gummy once cooked. Coconut rice makes a terrific accompaniment to many Thai and Indian dishes, but it's equally wonderful with nearly any Western-style entrée.
Coconut rice instructions
- Sub ingredients ko collect kar lain.
- Rice ko aik ghanta dho kar rekh dain or pani boil kar ke is main colour bhi dal dain or rice boil honay rakh dain.
- Jub rice pak jaein tu nikal day.
- Rice ko chaan lain.
- Phir oil main ghee dal dain alaci bhi dal dain alachi ko karkra lain.
- Phir Rice dal dain or is ko tub tak pakiey jub tak sugar melt na ho jaein.
- Phir dosri side main condensed milk or shredded coconut dal kar thora sa paka lain itna nahi pakkana thora juicy rakhna hai.
- Phir aik mold main rice ko dal kar rakhay.
- Phir is ke oper coconut ko set kar ke decorat kar lain.
- Phir aap apni marzi se decorat kar saktey hai.
Quick and easy to make, this vegan coconut rice recipe will come in handy for those times when you want to make dinner extra special without a lot of extra work. Coconut rice is a wonderfully fragrant addition to any Asian-style meal, and it's easy to make too! Just simmer jasmine rice in coconut milk until the grains are light and fluffy then top with toasted coconut flakes for extra sweetness and texture. The go-to rice for many Thai and Indian dishes Cooking coconut rice is really not any different from cooking any other rice side dish (such as Basmati rice). The only difference is the addition of coconut milk and a pinch of sugar.