Coconut Milk Murukku. Thengai Paal Murukku/coconut milk murukku (chakli) is a very popular traditional murukku prepared on Diwali. Once the dough is formed, take your muruku press and put the dough in it. Start pressing and make muruku out of it.
Thengai Paal Murukku Recipe is another famous murukku recipe from the Tamilnadu cuisine, so simple to make with an amazing flavor of coconut milk. Squeeze and filter it through metal strainer and collect the coconut milk. Mix well to form a smooth dough. You can cook Coconut Milk Murukku using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Murukku
- You need 1 cup (250 g) of grated coconut.
- You need 3 cups(750 g) of refined rice flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of seasame seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Cocout Milk Murukku is one of the common snack made during Diwali. This is prepared using Rice flour, Moong dal flour, cocout milk and few other spices. Coconut milk murukku, a slight variation from other varieties. The wonderful flavour of the murukku together with rice, gives a nice blend to the batter and the … Coconut Milk Murukku or thengai paal murukku is one of the famous version of murukku.
Coconut Milk Murukku instructions
- First extract coconut milk from the grated coconut (coconut milk measured – 1 cup)..
- Now mix all the ingredients together and knead it into a fine dough..
- Now insert the dough gently into the MURUKKU MAKER..
- Make sure you swirl in a round shape..
- Now deep fry it over oil and take out once it’s golden brown..
- Deliciously Yummy when served along with Tea..
Coconut milk is used which makes the murukku soft when compared to other murukku. Murukku using coconut milk, a flavourful murukku made using rice flour, moong flour, and coconut milk, recipe with full video in tamil. Coconut Milk Murukku is a crunchy tasty snack item made for the Diwali festival. It is made with rice flour, urad dal flour, homemade coconut milk sesame. How to prepare Coconut Milk Murukku Roast urad dal and moong dal together in a pan or kadhai for few minutes till they turn light brownish color.