Cinnamint Tea Cookies.
You can cook Cinnamint Tea Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamint Tea Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of Salted Butter (Room Temperature).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Peppermint Extract.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cinnamon Sugar.
Cinnamint Tea Cookies step by step
- Cream together sugar, butter, egg, and extracts..
- Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix until dough forms..
- Transfer dough to sheet of plastic wrap and wrap into log shape. Chill in freezer for 20-30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Remove dough from freezer. Scoop heaping tablespoon-size portions of dough and roll into balls. Roll balls in cinnamon sugar to coat and place on baking sheet. Should make 15 cookies..
- Bake at 375°F for 13-16 minutes..