Rice noodles in coconut milk. Saucy Garlic Butter Shrimp with Coconut Milk and Rice Noodles Half Baked Harvest. These hypnotic Rice Noodles taste better than your favorite restaurant but are super easy to make at home. They are lusciously creamy tossed in an aromatic curry sauce made with coconut milk and spiked with red curry, ginger, garlic, basil and lime juice.
Using a whisk, mix together ingredients for sauce: coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic, curry powder, brown sugar, and cayenne pepper. Heat oil in large pan until almost smoking. Add rice noodles first, toss, and then return chicken and veggies. You can have Rice noodles in coconut milk using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice noodles in coconut milk
- It’s 200 gms of fine rice flour.
- You need 75 gms of jaggery.
- It’s 4 pods of cardamon.
- Prepare 10 strands of kesar.
- You need 200 gms of scrapped coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Toss in the coconut curry sauce until fully mixed together and well coated. Saucy Coconut Curry with Rice Noodles and Garden Vegetables Make this curry with whatever you have on hand, I used a mix of sweet corn and zucchini, coconut milk, and rice noodles. Then add some heat with curry paste, and balance it all out with a squeeze of lime. Add the coconut milk, chicken broth and kefir lime leaves and bring to a simmer, stirring.
Rice noodles in coconut milk instructions
- Boil 250 ml water in a pan, as it comes to boil, add salt and oil, and then add in all the rice flour. Cover it and cook on low flame for just 2 minutes. Turn off the flane and keep covered for another 15 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes, transfer the coomed rice flour in a large plate and start kneading with the help of your palms until the soft textured dough is formed. Make medium size cylindrical rolls of this dough and steam in idli vessel for 15 minutes on high flame. Turn off the flame and let it cool for about 15 more minutes.
- On ther hand, grate the jaggery, boil half a cup of water, add the cardamom pods and jaggery tonit and let it come to a good boil. Once the jaggery dissolves turn of the flame and let the water completely cool. Add the scrapped coconut to mixer jar and add 2 tablespoon water and grind it to a fine paste. Sieve this through a fine sieve and you will get thick coconut milk.
- As the jaggery water is completly cool sieve it in the prepared thick coconut milk, do not add hot mixture as the coconut milk may spoil..
- Serve like this- take the sev chakali mould or a noodle maker if you have got that, add the warm cylindrical cooked rice dough, close the ends of mould. In a medium large bowl, pour around a cup of coconut milk, into that press and drop the noodles in the cold coconut milk, garnish with strands of saffaron. The cold coconut milk and warm noodles is unique combo..
Once gently simmering add the bell pepper, fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce. Add the prawns (or chicken or tofu) and gently simmer until cooked. Give a generous squeeze of lime. Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions, rinse with cold water, drain, cover and set aside. Add the palm sugar and coconut milk to the stock, stir until the sugar has dissolved.