Roasted vegetable spaghetti bake. In a large nonstick skillet, saute the zucchini, celery, carrots, mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Layer with half each of the spaghetti mixture, cottage cheese, vegetables and mozzarella cheese. Put the peppers, aubergine, courgette and onion into a roasting tin or deep baking dish and coat in the oil.
Remove vegetables from the oven and toss with cooked pasta and chopped parsley. Baked tortellini with spinach If you love roasted vegetables in pasta then you will love this roasted red pepper pasta recipe. Giada De Laurentiis makes baked pasta with roasted vegetables. You can have Roasted vegetable spaghetti bake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted vegetable spaghetti bake
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of handful of spinach.
- It’s 1 packages of of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped onto thin pieces.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 2/3 of diced carrots.
- You need 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of bellpepper sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesam cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized squash -washed and cubed.
Kate Flannery and Oscar Nuñez remember filming 'The Office'. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add zucchini, carrot, and red onion and cook until. Line two large, rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper to prevent the vegetables from sticking.
Roasted vegetable spaghetti bake instructions
- preheat oven 350.
- foil greased with butter. add all chopped veggies onto foil and transfer onto a baking sheet. and cook 20 minutes.
- boil water for pasta.
- cook ground beef add 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce to meat mixture let simmer.
- once roasted vegetables have some color remove from oven.
- grease a baking dish. add spaghetti then sauce then ground beef and can of diced tomatoes then roasted vegetables.
- add desired amount of sauce & then top with salt pepper add mozzarella cheese and parmesan.
- bake 20 minutes. covered for 10 then uncovered for 10.
- serve with a hearty salad. enjoy.
Place the cauliflower florets on one pan. On the other pan, combine the bell peppers and onion. Peel and finely dice the other red onion and the garlic. I LOVE roasted vegetables and make it all the time. I tossed it with Mueller's Pasta infused pasta which is made with high-quality wheat and pasta, and is infused with herbs and spices for extra flavor with no extra steps.