Safari oven baked vegetables and a garlic ginger pork shoulder. Stir well and season with black pepper. Spread garlic paste onto the top of pork steaks. Place meat on the high rack of turbo oven.
Top with the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Using a pastry or silicon brush, lightly baste the top and sides of the roast with the sage-garlic-ginger glaze and transfer to the preheated oven. Combine garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. You can cook Safari oven baked vegetables and a garlic ginger pork shoulder using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Safari oven baked vegetables and a garlic ginger pork shoulder
- It’s of your favorite salad mix.
- You need 1 of large pork shoulder.
- It’s 2 pcs of ginger.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 of corgettes (washed and cut).
- You need 4 of melenge squash.
- It’s 1 of vinaigrette salad dressing.
Rub mixture onto the outside of the pork roast. Easy Garlic Ginger Glazed Sticky Pork-As with many stir-fries -and this could be considered one- Easy Garlic Ginger Glazed Sticky Pork relies on the cook having everything prepared and set out before any flame or heat source comes anywhere near the pan. Sprinkle the parsley on top, and then the garlic. Drizzle the olive oil over top of the pork.
Safari oven baked vegetables and a garlic ginger pork shoulder step by step
- Light your jiko oven.
- Marinade the pork shoulder with ginger, garlic and your choice of assorted herbs.
- Cook the pork shoulder for about 60minutes on low temp and then add the squash.
- After about an hour or when the pork is getting crispy and the melenge is getting cooked add the cut up courgettes.
- Take them out when they look like this and crisp up the pork shoulder on high temp for 15 mins..
- Toss and dress your salad.
- Bon appetite!.
Mix garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and olive oil in a small bowl. Rub all over the pork shoulder. Sprinkle the pork shoulder with the ground spices and salt, then tie each piece so they cook evenly. Coat a Dutch oven with olive oil and bring to a high heat. Place onion slices over meat and in the roasting pan.