Italian Chicken and veggie bake. One-pan baked Italian Chicken and Vegetables – easy and healthy family weeknight dinner. Chicken Breasts are seasoned with basil and topped with veggies: artichokes, tomatoes, zucchini. In a baking dish or sheet pan add the chicken, zucchini, yellow squash, white onion, bell pepper, and artichoke hearts.
You basically mix the chicken, veggies, and spices in a large bowl. The result is unbelievably tender chicken and veggies that melt in your mouth. My family loves these foil packets because everyone gets their own foil packet and opening the foil is so much fun! You can have Italian Chicken and veggie bake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken and veggie bake
- It’s 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of squash.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 packages of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 packages of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chopped garlic.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
Arrange the veggies around the edges of the pan and place the chicken in the center. The veggies can overlap a little, but make sure the chicken is not sitting on top of them. Arrange everything onto the prepared baking sheets spread out into a single layer. The vegetables and chicken should not touch.
Italian Chicken and veggie bake instructions
- Preheat to 350°F. Season chicken with garlic salt and pepper. Don't over cook chicken! !.
- Cut squash and set aside.
- Cook onions with chopped garlic until onions are translucent..
- Combine chicken, squash, and onion mixture with tomatoes.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- After done sprinkle with parmesan chicken.
Top with fresh parsley and serve. Drizzle olive oil over chicken and vegetables; season with salt, Italian seasoning, chili powder, lemon pepper, and black pepper. Discard the marinade used for chicken. In a small bowl, mix paprika and the remaining salt, rosemary and pepper. Sprinkle chicken with paprika mixture; arrange over vegetables.