Squash Parmesan Bake. Place squash in a large bowl. Add oil and seasonings; toss to coat. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese.
Grate Parmesan and spoon it onto the yellow squash rounds. Dollop grated Parmesan cheese in the center of the slices, or use the back of your spoon to push the cheese out to the edges of each slice. Spread squash and zucchini pieces evenly on prepared rack. You can have Squash Parmesan Bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Squash Parmesan Bake
- You need 2 of medium eggplant.
- It’s 3 of large zucchini.
- It’s 1 container of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 10-20 of large fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
Use a small spoon to spread a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on each slice of squash. This cheesy Baked Squash Parmesan can be served as a meatless main dish or as a side dish with your favorite entrees. Fresh yellow squash takes the place of lasagna noodles and is layered with rich marinara sauce and cheese. Topped with buttery crumbs that bake crisp and golden, it transforms into a delicious vegetable lasagna.
Squash Parmesan Bake instructions
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces..
- Cut basil leaves into halves or thirds depending upon how large they are..
- Mix all ingredients and toss with drizzled olive oil. Add more if too dry. Don't add too much (eggplant soaks up olive oil!!).
- Toss all ingredients and add to baking dish (or two) and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes on 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve hot and Enjoy! You can add more parmesan and red pepper flakes if you desire more flavor..
It's a side dish of thinly-sliced squash, coated in olive oil, and seasoned with Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Bake until the cheese is crispy, crunchy, and brown. This recipe fits well with a Keto or Low-Carb diet. Do you ever try the recipes printed on the back of boxes or packages of food you buy at the store? Golden cubes of butternut squash tossed with a generous portion of Parmesan, garlic, and Italian spices, then baked until the squash is caramelized and tender and the Parmesan is browned, salty, and lightly crisp, this easy butternut squash recipe is everything your weeknight dinner routine needs.