Cookie in a Cup.
You can cook Cookie in a Cup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie in a Cup
- Prepare 1 of Microwavable cup/ramekin.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter – room temperature.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of beaten egg.
- It’s 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Cookie in a Cup step by step
- In microwavable cup stir in butter and both sugars in cup. Mix well with spoon..
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of beaten egg and a dash of vanilla extract..
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Mix evenly, make sure everything is mixed together..
- Add chocolate chips in, mix well and smoothen mixture evenly. Always smoothen from center towards the edge. Remember to clean the sides before baking for prettier results!.
- Finally, put in microwave at high setting and microwave for 30 seconds. Check with toothpick that it is thoroughly baked through before setting it out. Grab a small spoon, dig in and enjoy!.