Easy Monster Cookies. This monster cookie recipe is frightfully fun! We prepared two different kinds of Betty Crocker™ cookie mixes and then added oats and M&M's® to make these delicious, flavor-packed monster cookies. This recipe only takes about an hour to make from start-to-finish so make a batch of these quick and easy monster cookies as a last-minute treat to bring to a party or leave these monstrous and.
This is going to be your new favorite cookie! If you've never tried monster cookies before and you're here now, then this is your lucky day! Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats. You can cook Easy Monster Cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Monster Cookies
- Prepare of Eggs (3).
- Prepare 350 grams of All purpose Flour (Maida).
- You need of Butter (100 grams).
- It’s of Baking powder (1 tsp).
- It’s of Vanilla essence (1/4 tsp).
- You need of Peanut Butter (100 grams).
- It’s of Cadbury Gems (optional).
- It’s of Dry fruits (almonds, walnuts, pistachios or as per you like).
- You need of Sugar (1 cup).
- Prepare of Butter Paper.
- You need of Oven Dish / tray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter and butter. Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins (if using), baking soda and oatmeal. Cream together peanut butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and butter with a mixer.
Easy Monster Cookies instructions
- Strain the flour and baking powder together so that no lumps are formed..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl (inclusion of yolk is up-to you). Put the peanut butter and plain butter in the bowl with the beaten eggs, along with sugar and beat the mixture well..
- Add in ¼ of vanilla essence. Keep adding the flour little by little and keep beating the mixture with an electric blender or a simple hand blender..
- Blend the mixture so well, that even if you invert the bowl the mixture does not drop down..
- Add the Cadbury gems and dry fruits, and mix them with a spoon so that they get along with the mixture evenly. DO NOT BLEND AFTER PUTTING THESE INGREDIENTS..
- Place the butter paper on the oven tray. With a spoon or a scoop, put the mixture on the oven tray, maintaining enough distance between each of them. (For some creativity, you can use a fork and slowly press on the cookie so that it gives a lining to the cookies on the top).
- In a pre-heated oven, put the tray for baking at 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes..
- Take the tray out carefully, and let it set for 5-10 minutes..
- Slowly, take out the cookies and enjoy them at snacks time, at breakfast or give them to your loved ones in their Tiffin box..
Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, and oats. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in the eggs, two at a time, then stir in the corn syrup and vanilla. Mix in baking soda and oats until well blended. Stir in the chocolate candies and chocolate chips.