Chocolate Soft Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Soft Cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Soft Cookies
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of Powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar).
Chocolate Soft Cookies instructions
- For the chocolate, you may solely use chocolate bars and chips or solely cocoa powder but for my recipe i used both..
- Melt the chocolate bars or chips at low heat..
- Once melted, pour in the milk and add the cocoa powder. Mix thoroughly and set aside..
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, and salt. Rake in using a fork to make sure all are combined..
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and mix using a hand or stand mixer or simply a whisk..
- Add the eggs and oil and continue mixing..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- Once all are combined, cover the batter with a cling wrap and chill in the fridge overnight..
- Once chilled, prepare the powdered sugar in a bowl..
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and preheat oven to 350°F..
- Make small balls from the chilled batter . Slightly flatten balls and sprinkle some powdered sugar..
- Bake for about 12-15minutes per batch. Serve and enjoy!.