Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs). They cook very quickly, so working with a few at a time will help. Pour the sauce over the dish, and mix with a wooden spoon. The resulting Buffalo BBQ balls can be served individually or on a thick crusted bread with Parmesan cheese.
Once the meatballs are made, it's just a matter of coating them in a tangy buffalo sauce (like Frank's Red Hot), some melted butter and dry ranch mix. This method creates an intensely spicy sauce that's really flavorful. Place the balls in the prepared baking dish, being careful to line them up snugly and in even rows vertically and horizontally to form a grid. You can have Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs)
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground buffalo.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dried seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1 envelope of Knorr® Sauerbraten pot roast recipe mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
The meatballs should be touching one another. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. These tasty buffalo style meatballs are perfect served as a Party Appetizer, and give your Game Day Food a major flavor upgrade. These Buffalo Ranch Meatballs also work great as an easy weeknight dinner option!
Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs) step by step
- preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine sauerbraten mix, bread crumbs, egg and cooking wine together in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add in ground buffalo ingredients on bowl and mix well with hands..
- roll meat mixture into well packed 1 1/2 inch sized meatballs..
- heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat, stir in minced garlic and lightly cook..
- lightly brown all sides of meatballs in oil and garlic. Do not over cook, just brown them, turning frequently..
- place browned meatballs on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes..
- serve over mashed potatoes with brown gravy or as desired..
These meatballs serve up lip smacking flavor that will give your taste buds a little kick in the pants. So skip the boring, it can wait. Place the balls in the prepared baking dish, being careful to line them up snugly and in even rows vertically and horizontally to form a grid. The meatballs should be touching one another. Meanwhile, crack on with your chilli sauce.