Steamed Chicken with Whole Grain Mustard and Ponzu. Remove the skin from the chicken breast, then rub in a small amount of salt. In a large, shallow dish, combine the honey, mustard, garlic, oil, and salt to taste (not too much salt if served with bacon, as the bacon will add a salty flavor when served). Serve this Instant Pot Mustard chicken with mashed potatoes, pasta, rice, or steamed vegetables.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Use tongs to dip the chicken thighs in the sauce, coating both sides. Place the thighs on the prepared baking sheet. You can have Steamed Chicken with Whole Grain Mustard and Ponzu using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Chicken with Whole Grain Mustard and Ponzu
- You need of Cooking time: 15 minutes.
- Prepare 1 of fillet Chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 5 of Okra.
- You need 2 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ponzu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
Serve with crusty bread and a dollop of whole-grain mustard. Serve the chicken and sauce with steamed broccoli or green beans for a healthy dinner. In a large bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, honey and chicken stock. Add more chicken stock as needed until desired consistency is reached; set aside.
Steamed Chicken with Whole Grain Mustard and Ponzu step by step
- Blanch the spinach, then chop into 5 cm pieces. Blanch the okra, then slice diagonally..
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast, then rub in a small amount of salt. Sprinkle on the sake, then steam the chicken by microwaving for 6 – 7 minutes at 500 W..
- When the chicken cools, chop into bite-sized pieces, transfer to a dish, then garnish with the spinach, okra, and cherry tomatoes..
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce, drizzle on top of the chicken and vegetables, and then serve..
Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Whisk together whole-grain mustard, soy sauce, ponzu sauce and sesame oil. Note: Great on ham, beef or turkey sandwiches. Blue Crab and Brussels with Whole Grain Mustard and Pumpernickel Crisp "Bai Yu", Cucumber and Tofu Sandwich. Cold steak, on the other hand, when treated right, can be absolutely delicious.