Masala bhindi. Find Deals on Bhindi Masala in Boxed Meals on Amazon. Bhindi masala is a healthy dish made of okra, spices, onions & tomatoes. This semi dry curry made with ladies finger or okra goes very well with rice or roti.
This masala bhindi recipe is sure to deliver on flavour and requires minimal prep time. It is perfect served with some soft chapatis or parathas. Bhindi, otherwise known as okra or ladies fingers, is a very popular vegetable used throughout India. You can have Masala bhindi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala bhindi
- You need 300 gm of bhindi (okra).
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mango powder (amchur).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Today I am sharing Masala Bhindi, a popular main course dish, which is very delicious, flavourful and popular side dish recipe with okra. Restaurant style Masala Bhindi recipe, sauteed okra pieces tossed in spicy flavourful onion tomato masala and served with Chapati/parathas. Learn how to make Masala Bhindi with this step by step recipe. Bhindi Masala is a semi-dry curry made using okra, onion, tomatoes, and spices.
Masala bhindi instructions
- Wash and pat dry bhindi. Remove it's top. Now cut each bhindi in 4 pieces. Peel and chop onion lengthwise..
- Heat cooking oil in a karahi. Add chopped onion and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and stir. Cook for 2 minute or till oil leaves the karahi..
- Put chopped bhindi and mix well. Cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Now open the lid and add mango powder, whole green chillis and grated tomatoes and mix. Cover the lid and cook for another 5 minutes..
The recipe is simple, easy to follow, and is made using basic pantry staples. Bhindi has many health benefits and including it your everyday diet is a great idea. How to make Bhindi Masala – Bhindi sautéed with cumin seeds and simple powdered spices. This recipe is from the book Khazana of Indian Recipes. Main Ingredients : Ladyfingers, Oil (ऑइल) This okra gravy Bhindi Masala is a semi-dry preparation and tastes very well with roti or chapati.